It's all good.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The continuing teeth adventures of Ear Girl.

Well, today I saw the oral surgeon to determine the fate of my wisdom teeth. He wants to leave the left ones as they are and yank the right ones out. At least, that's what he told me he wanted to do during my five minute consultation visit for which I was charged $62.00. But he could be shifty like my dentist, who told me I needed four fillings, when at the moment I have six and at least two on the way.

Anyway, the prospect of wisdom tooth extraction was the reason I avoided the dentist for five years. I'm a little anxious about it. But when the assistant explained the procedure, she seemed to think it was no big deal. But then I started reading horror stories on the internet, and now I'm all worked up again. So I think I'll go back to avoidance mode and not think about it for a while. After all, I have a root canal to look forward to next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home