It's all good.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

12 of 12 - August 2007

Well, what a week full of adventures this has been. I've been in Ottawa since Tuesday, and today I drove back to Fredericton. It's a 12 of 12 road trip! I just got back, and it's quite late, so I'm just posting really quickly and heading to bed.




10:40 a.m. Good morning, Ottawa!




11:15 a.m. All this week I've been staying at mel's place. We had such blast this week, and this is her 12 of 12 debut! Here she is doing important newspapery business.




12:08 p.m. Pit stop #1: somewhere in Ontario.



1:04 p.m. Driving through Montreal. I almost got side-swiped by a cab driver.




2:16 p.m. There are signs everywhere in Quebec for this poor missing girl.


3:38 p.m. I decided to take a "quick" detour into Quebec City.


4:14 p.m. About half an hour later, I was downtown. And then I almost got run over by a horse and carriage.




5:00 p.m. My detour ate up valuable travel time, so I suppered on candy.

6:30 p.m. Pit stop #2: just outside Riviere de Loup.

8:45 p.m. Zooming by Edmundston, NB.


9:22 p.m. Somewhere around Grand Falls, I think. It's getting dusky and moosey and deery.

10:08 p.m. It was too dark to take pictures of the outside, and right after this, my camera battery died. I got home about an hour later. And now, it's time for sleep.

5 Comments:

At 6:27 a.m., Blogger Poun said...

Great pics !!! i tend to like the road trip on 12 of 12, there is just so much great different places !

 
At 9:03 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for another road trip! Yours looks more interesting than mine! Great shots.

 
At 4:30 p.m., Blogger mel said...

It was totally worth the trip to parliament hill in the morning for that picture. Niiiiice.

 
At 10:41 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

You're right, mel. Totally worth the parking fiasco.

 
At 5:46 p.m., Blogger Dogeared said...

Since reading Kathy Reichs' books, I'd like to see Quebec City now!

So thanks for the (albeit) brief look!

Helen, 12 of 12er ("Dogeared" Blog)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home